I signed Dakota up for t-ball and soccer this season. This is his first season of t-ball and his third season of soccer! He seems to like both sports and so far, he doesn't mind going to two practices and two games a week. Ask me how that's going in about...umm... 2 weeks or so!
I'm so proud of my little guy! He did awesome in both games and he really enjoyed his little self!
First t-ball game ever......
Prayer circle before the game.
Let's go, Reds!! Kota was pumped for it!!
I didn't get a very good one of him hitting. Maybe next week.
And for soccer....Go, Tigers!!
Yes, you read that right. Tigers. In navy and red uniforms.
I had Kota pumped for an orange uniform...good thing I didn't buy those really cool silver and orange cleats that we saw at Dick's the other day!
Taking a break...
Before too long, they're back in the game, roaring just like Tigers!!
Kota's got the ball...
Going, going....
And he barely missed the goal!!
Better luck next time, buddy!
Mommy's still proud of you.
Good game! Good game!
If this is how my weekends are gonna be for the next several years, I'll be one happy mom!
And very quickly, before I say goodnight...
I cannot forget to wish my mom (again) a happy birthday (yesterday)!
Don't worry, Mom.
I won't tell everyone how old you are, but I am gonna post pics ;)
Dakota was excited to bring flowers to his Oma.
Flowers that HE picked out, all by himself!
So there it is- finally...a new blog post.
I'm working on a new design for my page, so hopefully it will be up soon!
















Nice to hear from you again. Those are some great pictures!
ReplyDeleteHe is such an adorable little tyke- puts a smile on my face!
ReplyDeletei know you've been busy, but when you get a chance, hop on over to The Blogging Buddies new home...we've gone social!
Fill out a profile, add your blog link to an appropriate group, and don't forget to "Like" our new Facebook Fan Page directly from the site.
The Blogging Buddies Social Network
Hope to see you there!
Have a Happy & Safe Easter weekend!