Saturday, March 19, 2011

It's Pizza Time

Caidyn spent Thursday night for Dakota's birthday party and the two of them were super excited when they found out that they were going to make their very own pizzas for dinner.








4 comments:

  1. Your pictures always make me smile. :) The children always look so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very sweet!! Looks like they had a blast.

    ~Dont forget to come by
    http://tanyaphotography-piecesofme.blogspot.com~

    ReplyDelete
  3. They both have that devilish look in their eyes!

    Too cute....

    I'm visiting from The Blogging Buddies

    Have a great weekend!

    Carolee
    Come on home - mom blog
    Working at home advice

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your blog. Your posts are amazing and very beautiful, the kids are so cute. Beyond glad I discovered your blog. I'm absolutely in love with this. I'd really be glad if you visit mine too. Check it out for updates every day about the latest fashion news, trends and street style. Would love your support. Kisses from Brazil xoxo

    PS: If you follow me, I'll follow you back.
    http://www.dailycatwalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete