Thursday, May 19, 2011

Ni Hao

A few weeks ago I took Dakota to Panda Express. 
He was super excited that we were going to the "panda place",
 even though we were just going thru the Drive-thru. 
He always sees it and points it out to me when we go to Kohls.
 Anyway, he was interested in learning that the food is Chinese, 
just like Kai-Lan and her Ye Ye make. 
Well, hopefully Ye Ye's food tastes better than the Panda Express,
 or I feel sorry for Kai-Lan. 

Despite the gross food, we did get something fun out of it! Fortune Cookies!! 
And while Dakota didn't really know what a "fortune cookie" was, 
(we don't eat Chinese much!)
he was just excited to be given a "cookie" in general.

Not that he is cookie deprived or anything!





He didn't like it (who really likes those things anyway?).
And he had no clue what it meant,
 but he had fun breaking it open.

And that's all that really matters.

*Just to see you smile*




1 comment:

  1. I love this! The fortune is even a good one, (which they normally aren't!) lol.... He's cute! :)

    ReplyDelete