February already? The month of love! I love Valentine's Day...everything is so cute and pretty and girly :) This month I am hoping to start working on learning how to do some indoor studio-like photography. I have to pick up a few things, props and such before I get started. I'm really excited about it and I hope it works out for me!
Today I just got one shot of a Valentine's Day monkey that Dakota got from his Papaw and Mamaw. I thought it was cute!
Dakota is learning about the mail system this month at school and the teacher sent a blank "postcard" home for the parents to decorate, write a note to the kids and mail back to the school. So I was wondering how I could decorate it and I asked Kaylah to use her creative skills and draw our family. She said she couldn't draw people but this is what she brought back to me.
Pretty good! She's so funny!! Poor Dakota looks like he is in trouble and about to cry! LOL. But I know he will be so happy when he sees it at school.


No comments:
Post a Comment