I think it's pretty safe to say that we have a spoiled little boy on our hands. Today when he and I came home from work/church, Dakota found four new (loud and annoying!) monster trucks waiting for him from Daddy.
Boy was he ever so happy!
Boy was he ever so happy!
(Daddy didn't know they made so much noise though...
not his favorite kind of toy!)
I got the tent from Target...it was originally $29.99 but I got it on clearance for $7.48...
which I thought was a pretty good deal.
He's never had one and I knew he'd love it. Plus, it's shaped like a rocket and
I plan to re-do his room space-themed one of these days- even though
I don't know if there will be space IN his room for it!
We also went to The Greatest Show on Earth this weekend.
Kota's favorite part, as always, were the motorcycles.
You know, the ones where not one, not two, but four ride around and upside-down in a "cage of death"...and oh wait, more? Yes, that's right...SEVEN motorcycles.
(Obviously I stole this pic offline...and it looks like there are 8 in there actually, but today was 7)
He was pretty amazed at the acrobatic acts too...and even told me, "Mom, I think some of those circus players can be in a talent show too." Hehe!
Not the best pic but people were waiting so I had to take what I could get. I added a vintage feel to it,
which I felt went well with the Ringling Brothers truck.



I like the vintage look! Before I read that you did that I was looking at the picture thinking "wow, thats looks really old timeyish ( yes, i made up a word! lol)" Glad yall had fun!!
ReplyDeleteThanks! We did have fun...but I was kinda bummed that we missed out on some outdoor time in the 70 degree weather today too. It's supposed to be 43 tomorrow. Booooo!!
ReplyDelete