Saturday, January 22, 2011

Baby Sprinkle

Today was the Baby Sprinkle for my friend Jackie (same from my previous posts- 4th boy!!). I hosted it at my house and it turned out well! Everyone had a lot of fun and shared lots of laughs.

And of course, what's a Baby Sprinkle without food and decorations...




And party favors, of course...


Don't forget games!
This is the Baby Food Game and the guests can smell or taste the baby food 
and whoever gets the most right wins!


Looks delish, huh?! 
The winner:


Jackie's Mom! 

Now, time for Mommy-to-be (again!) to open some gifts...


Another little Soriano soccer star to be!

And my favorite picture of them all...


Jackie, I hope you enjoyed your Sprinkle 
and I cannot wait to meet the newest addition to the Soriano Family!

Once that was over, I went over to my mom's where my little red cheeked boy was waiting at the door. Poor thing didn't feel good and wasn't acting himself at all. 
He said his head hurt and he had a fever of 101.5.
So I brought him home and gave him his milk and some medicine.
Sweet baby was just downright pitiful.
But Tylenol works miracles and within an hour, he was jumping on the bed and asking for snacks 
and totally being my little mischievous Dakota again. 
I'm hoping it was just a fluke but I guess we'll see what the night holds...

No comments:

Post a Comment