I bet you thought I was never coming back, didn't ya? Uh, huh. Proved ya wrong! We got a good bit of snow here on Monday which quickly turned to ice by Monday night thru Tuesday. The local schools were out for three days straight (record here!) and some of the schools right outside of Charlotte are out for the entire week. I can pretty much bet on it that there are some fried mommy brains all over the metro area right now!
But Dakota did get to go out and play with his neighbor
friends before the snow turned to ice.
Thanks Papaw Mike and Mamaw Sandy for the new sled! Love, Kota
And believe it or not, I actually got a lot of things done during the past few days.
I managed to finally, fully clean my house.
I'm pretty sure my house hasn't been this clean since...
well, probably Fall.
Yeah, bad, I know, I know.
I took Kota's toddler bed in our room apart...fully apart, with tools and all.
After close to 4 years, our room is pretty much pre-baby again,
aside from the toys all over the floor!
No pack'n play or toddler beds.
It looks really strange but Dakota was happy to see it go!
After all of that cleaning, we had to get a nap in.
And of course, don't forget video games...
And thank God for video games, which gives me a chance to read a little with the kindle app on my new smart phone.
It's about time I catch up with technology, huh?
I finished up Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare.
She also wrote the Mortal Instruments triology and her books are
actually geared towards teens but they are good!
Lastly, I finished up my friend's maternity pics :)
Just a few....
And now for a family one...
And that's it. We have a busy weekend ahead. Hopefully more pics to come :)














No comments:
Post a Comment