Dakota's school celebrates Father's Day in January, since the kids aren't in school in June. So yesterday was Donuts for Dad...which is a special morning that the dads take the kids to school and eat donuts and drink orange juice with them in their classroom. Kota was super excited that Daddy was taking him to school and I was happy with that because I must have caught whatever Kota had on Saturday I was way too sick to take him. I had planned on getting a pic of him and Daddy before they left but I didn't have enough energy and I'm sure they would have both complained anyway. Trav said that it turned out nicely and he was pleased with the fact that Kota didn't give him a hard time when it was time for him to leave. We are so lucky that he loves school!
So I managed to get up enough energy to at least pick him up from school and this is what I found on his mat, outside the door when I got there. I thought it was cute...some of Dakota's answers were funny!
Trav said to me, before I saw the paper, "They have a paper in there and it said I was 40 years old..." LOL Apparently he didn't read the whole paper to realize it was Dakota who said he was 40.
Dress up? Really?!

So cute! These are the moments where you will continue for years to go back and look at and just smile!
ReplyDelete