It's been a few days since I've been able to post. I've been so crazy busy...I feel like my head is spinning in circles and is on the verge of falling off. I'm in the middle of planning a baby shower and working on maternity pics that I had the pleasure of taking- both for my best friend who's pregnant with her 4th boy! I'm also planning a balloon release for Carl that will be at the end of the month. On top of it all, my "technological side of life" is starting to fail. My kit lens for my camera decided to give out on me and thankfully a friend came to the rescue and let me borrow hers for the maternity shoot yesterday and I just know my laptop is on it's last leg! Everytime I open it, I have to cut it off and back on a few times before it will start up. I sit there and nervously wait to see if it's gonna work..such a pain! I did, however get a new phone (since my texts on my last one just gave up- I swear everything I touch turns to crap!). I am absolutely in love with my new phone and finally in the "new" with a touch screen which even features a kindle and a GPS. I'm super duper excited about those two.
But unfortunately until I get a new lens, pics will be seldom for a while.
However, I will be sharing a few of those maternity shots soon :)
Oh yeah, and can't forget. We are anxiously waiting for the "snow storm" to hit. In Charlotte, a snow storm means 2-4 inches of snow. And trust me, that's all we need because people around here don't know how to drive in that mess, (including myself!). So I'm hoping it comes down and turns all of Charlotte white so Dakota and I can snuggle and watch movies as we sip hot chocolate all day.
Anyway, I'm off to work on some photos :)
No comments:
Post a Comment