Saturday, January 1, 2011
Where to start?
As I sit here, wondering what to type for my first post, I can't help but to wonder...What am I doing? I don't even know how to begin. I know I'm not a good writer. I've already hit delete several times, in fact, it's 2 hours before midnight and I've been working on the same paragraph all day! How am I, the world's biggest procrastinator, going to keep up with a blog? (Haven't I tried this once before?) I don't know how, but I do know why. I have been so inspired by so many beautiful blogs and writers, that I just keep thinking to myself, hey, I want to try! I WANT to do that. And if I could just move one person by something I say or a picture that I post, it would make me feel great. And if I'm lucky, maybe I'll sharpen my writing and creativity skills sometime along the way. ;) Not just that, but blogging is the new thing, and I feel left out! I really wonder if anyone will even ever read this, but I know it doesn't matter because either way, here I am. A friend, who I haven't seen in waaay too long, told me the other day, "When we strive to achieve something that inspires us, we tend to create things more beautiful." I might just get lucky. So look out 2011, here I come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment